At Moore Orthodontics, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Every time a patient walks in the door, they are greeted personally, offered coffee, and made to feel welcome. Each patient is considered a part of our orthodontic family and we love building relationships with everyone we meet.
- We are organized, accommodating, and detailed-oriented when it comes to the convenience of your care. We make scheduling easy, with email appointment inquiries available, and we use a patient portal to verify and confirm appointments.
- We take pride in explaining procedures and walking patients and loved ones through step-by-step processes to ease any anxiety or nerves.
- Our office has an open door policy, meaning parents and siblings are welcome during the visit to watch and ask questions.
- We offer Moore Money when patients follow the rules and make it to appointments on time to earn gift cards and movie tickets. For even more fun, we host many patient events like skating parties and contests.